Medochemie Hellas, affiliate company of Medochemie Ltd, is looking for a talented and career-oriented Product Manager Rx/OTC to join our Marketing Team in our offices in Athens, Greece.
Medochemie Ltd is an International Pharmaceutical Company, one of the top 200 producers of generic drugs globally, exporting its products to 110 countries. Medochemie operates 13 ultramodern manufacturing plants, 9 in Cyprus, 3 in Vietnam and 1 in the Netherlands, all designed in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) of the EU and WHO (World Health Organization and operates in 22 countries.
- Excellent knowledge and management of assigned products, Rx / OTC
- Use of digital marketing tools for the promotion of assigned OTC products
- Implementation of marketing strategies and promotional activities
- Oversight of the content and display of company’s website
- Participation in the yearly Business Plan design, budget tracking and cost control
- Sales plan follow up, deviation analysis and propositions for corrective actions as well as monthly cost control
- Competition monitoring, relevant data analysis and new proposals submission
- Design and implementation of the company’s promotional materials
- Setting up of KOLs network in the therapeutic categories the company operates in
- Training, motivation, and guidance to the salesforce. Cooperation with Sales Department, participation in workgroups and on the field visits
- University degree
- Post graduate degree in Marketing will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of content marketing, social media, email, and affiliate marketing
- Minimum 3-year experience in Product Management
- Experience in Food Supplements and/or non-prescription drugs marketing
- Excellent written and verbal command of the English language
- Microsoft office literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
A career in a fast-growing pharmaceutical company
Possibilities for professional and personal development, regular on job trainings
Competitive remuneration package
Dynamic and transparent working environment in an established company
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this position sounds challenging, submit your application through the link below:
Applicants should note that based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all applications/CVs are kept in our database based on the consent period each candidate applied for. In case you have forwarded us your CV in the past and you are interested in this position, please apply again.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.