Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical company seeks to recruit a dynamic professional for the Trade Dpt of Menarini Consumer Healthcare Division (MCH).
The candidate will be responsible for the performance of our brands’ portfolio in the e-commerce channel, ensuring visibility, campaigns run and sales growth. This role oversees planning, execution, evaluation and growth initiatives for e-commerce business by building the activation plan, defining the metrics and driving the sales of e-commerce accounts.
- Set annual targets, plans, activation proposals and initiatives to grow the e-commerce channel in line with the business goals and objectives.
- Develop and run campaigns to increase digital sales as part of an overall digital marketing strategy.
- Set e-commerce goals and key performance indicators (KPIs) for key attributes like conversions.
- Analyzing, presenting and understanding in depth on line sales data, monitoring e-commerce metrics and identifying opportunities to drive growth.
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and reporting.
- Develop and implement ecommerce tactics in order to improve MCH brands visibility, presence & performance at the online environment.
- Engage with business customers and their teams in order to define tailor made monthly plans & activations.
- Perform management meetings, presenting learnings from the online experience, including actionable insights and recommendations to deliver growth targets.
- Cooperate closely with corporate e-commerce team, participating in monthly meetings regarding the overall Greek MCH on-line performance, sharing knowledge & insights.
- Align and collaborate across various teams on tactics, priorities, activities and daily management.
Skills and Qualifications (desired)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Digital Marketing, Business or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in similar role preferably in pharmaceutical/FMCG industry, with a proven history of delivering successful digital experiences and a strong analytical approach.
- Fluent English knowledge.
- Experience in planning & executing commercial and/or Omni channel marketing strategies.
- Experience of work in cross-functional teams, high level of collaboration within the team.
- Creativity and focus on finding solutions to deliver results.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that, you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us a curriculum vitae by entering the code position E-COM_MCH_2023 at email@example.com. All applications will be treated as confidential.