Position Code: REP_GUIDOTTI_2023
Guidotti Hellas (affiliate of Menarini Group) intends to recruit:
We seek to recruit a dynamic professional for the Field Force (FF) Dpt. The candidate will act as a link between Guidotti Hellas and healthcare professionals.
The job holder will be responsible for the development of the assigned products of responsibility mainly in respiratory field.
The job position is based in Magnesia region (Trikala, Karditsa, Volos)
The Main Responsibilities Include
- Providing of product scientific information including communication/delivery of approved product promotional materials.
- Attending scientific meetings, conferences calls, training sessions and training cycle meetings.
- Providing feedback to the Brand team so as the company to develop and implement brand strategies.
- Building positive trusted relationships with the medical community by providing detailed and documented information for his/her products of responsibility.
- Monitoring and analyzing data and market conditions to identify/ensure best product positioning in line with company’s strategy.
- Pursuing continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest general scientific data.
- Acting operationally according to the internal Code of Conduct and Local Working Instructions (SOPs) for the promotion of pharmaceutical products.
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree in health, business or any other related fields.
- Good command in English / Fully computer literate.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics and latest medical issues.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Confident, energetic and team player.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us curriculum vitae by entering accordingly the code position REP_GUIDOTTI_2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as confidential.