Qualitis Ltd requires for immediate employment for its corporate office in Athens a Clinical Data Management Associate (Position Code: Q/DMA/DM).
Our Company provides a comprehensive employee benefits package, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Annual Performance Bonus
Job responsibilities: Data management and quality assurance tasks for clinical studies under the supervision of study data manager, including data review, verification of the accuracy, quality and consistency of the clinical data, cleaning and tracking (i.e., generate, resolve, and track queries to address discrepant data identified during review and third party data reconciliations); testing and validation of electronic CRFs; comprehensive quality oversight of data collection; preparation and proper execution of data management and validation plans, CRF completion guidelines, and other clinical data management related documents and activities from beginning to end; provide EDC training to involved teams and site staff; work with cross functional teams to ensure all non-data management activities related to database lock are completed in a timely manner; proactively ensure on-time delivery of study deliverables through monitoring of study timeline commitments; ensure data management execution is compliant with CRF 21 Part 11, ICH GCP, Good Clinical Data Management Practices. The aforementioned tasks are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
The ideal candidate should fulfil the following qualifications/requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in life science or related discipline
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical, CRO or related Healthcare Industry
- Proficiency in MS office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with third party groups
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly while working under tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving and time management skills with the ability to consistently work in fast paced environment
Candidates should send their CVs in English indicating the position code, at firstname.lastname@example.org