Respiratory Medical Representative (ref code RMR-S/H), in Crete (Herakleion)
Job scope: To serve, in accordance with the guiding principles of Chiesi Group, an assigned area and product portfolio in order to increase product awareness for the good of the patients through the medical community and to ensure company’s growth through sales.
The incumbent is expected to perform in alignment with Chiesi Group Business Standards and Code of Ethics, respecting also the Standards of Conduct of the Greek Pharmaceutical Sector.
The role reports directly to the Regional Manager.
- Ensures excellence in the designated area
- Communicates with the medical community in order to pass knowledge on product characteristics
- Addresses doctors’ concerns to make the maximum benefit for the patient and those around the patient
- Increases awareness in specific treatments to ensure patient’s adherence to cure
- Informs doctors in assigned area on product indications and adverse reactions
- Liaise doctors with the company’s medical department in order to support them with scientific data in deprth
- Follows closely the action plan while also exploring the opportunities of portfolio expansion
- Practices marketing strategy and focuses on the successful communication of the marketing campaigns to his/her targeted audience
- Ensures targets are reached. Monitors achievements on a monthly basis
- Develops relationships and builds trust with HCP’s
- Analyzes data, area trends and proceeds to conclusions in alignment with the Regional Manager in order to drive results. Identifies and recommends opportunities, in cooperation with Region Manager and marketing department, to develop the business in the assigned area
- Adjusts plans respectively upon adversities or new information learnt.
- Enriches his/her knowledge on competition and shares information respectively
- Shares learnings and best practices with the team
Up to 5 years of experience in Pharma sector, preferably in the respiratory area
Education & knowledge:
- University degree in Science (Medicine, Biology, Chemistry etc) is ‘a must’
- Solid computer skills (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of clinical data
- Fluent in English
- Solid communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (including influencing others, negotiation, presentation skills, building trust and confidence)
- Good organisational skills, including time management
- Well-developed business planning skills
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Strong customer orientation
- Good networking skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- ‘Out of box’ thinking
- Learning agility
Type of contract: A yearly contract to cover a maternity leave.
Place of work: Herakleion (Crete), responsible also for Chania area.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their Curriculum Vitae at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reference code (ref. code RMR-S/H)