Pharmacy & Project Representative (ref code PPR-S/P), in Patra
Job scope: To serve, in accordance with the guiding principles of Chiesi Group, an assigned area ensuring company’s growth, increasing product awareness to pharmacists and adequacy of products in the market.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
- Set specific and measurable goals in line with Primary Care Business Unit commercial plans and strategies
- Map existing and potential customers, identify pharmacies and wholesalers to interact regularly (physically or remotely)
- Monitor the adequacy of company’s products in pharmacies and wholesalers to ensure the smooth supply of the market
- High-level detailing and education to pharmacists on devices and techniques
- Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
- Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and timescales
- Maximise customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc
- Differentiate our products and be perceived as a company that offers value to its clients
- Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Design and follow closely the necessary steps to prepare the introduction of company’s products into hospitals, monitors their supply and ensure that enough quantities are preserved
- Remain up to date with industry’s best practice
- 4 years of experience in Pharma sector, preferably in the respiratory area
Education & knowledge:
- University degree in Economics and/or Health Science
- Solid computer skills (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills (including influencing others, negotiation, presentation skills, building trust and confidence)
- Good organisational skills, including time management
- Well-developed key account management skills
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Strong customer orientation
- Assertiveness & initiative
- Good networking skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Type of contract: It is a one year contract, with eligibility to permanent position coverage.
Place of work: Patra. Availability to travel (40%).
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their Curriculum Vitae at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reference code (ref. code PPR-S/P)