Excelya, the fastest growing European CRO with 18 offices across Europe, expands its Clinical Operation Department and is looking for experienced Clinical Research Associates to join our team in Greece.
Our collaboration could either be project-specific (freelancing status) or permanent (employee status) based on your availability.
Are you ready to make your next career step and join Excelya on its way to become the Leading CRO in Europe?
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- University Degree in Life Sciences (Biology, Pharmacy, Nursing etc.), a post graduate diploma will be considered an asset
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in all aspects of clinical trial set-up, regulatory submissions and monitoring activities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to convey messages successfully and build strong professional relationships
- Self-motivated, able to work effectively under pressure independently and within teams in a highly demanding multinational working environment
- Strong multi-task and time management abilities
- Strong results’ orientation personality
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages (both verbally and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to travel frequently
Join us for a challenging career!
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, as well as continuous development and career opportunities in an exciting, international and supporting working environment.
At Excelya your career will flourish, as we care about what you can be and how fast you can reach higher international positions.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Become an Excelyate!
Excel with care!