Are you ready for your next career step within a young, ambitious health company on the path to becoming the clinical research leader in Europe? Excelya is constantly looking for new collaborators to expand its growing Medical Affairs network.
Opportunities involve position in all levels of seniority, from Medical Writer, Medical Manager, Medical/Safety Monitor, Chief Medical Officer, and Medical Director. Depending on the role, our collaboration could either be part- or full-time, project-specific or permanent, and remote or office-based (no geographical restriction).
Qualifications required include:
- Fluent written and spoken English skills. French is a plus.
- Medical/Scientific background (MSc, MD, PhD, PharmD) with strong medical understanding.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry, clinical trials or pharmaceutical medicine and familiarity with the corresponding regulatory requirements is beneficial.
- Experience in medical affairs and pharmacovigilance is a plus.
- Flexibility and the ability to stay focused under tight timelines, while managing time and priorities efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication, decision-making, problem-solving skills.
- Solid computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office.
Excel with care. Become an Excelyate.
Send your application at medicalCV@excelya.com