Medochemie Ltd is an International Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Cyprus. Medochemie manufactures a wide range of products divided into more than 10 therapeutic categories, owns 3800 marketing authorizations and operates in more than 107 countries around the world. Our thirteen separate manufacturing sites are designed to fully comply with European and WHO current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
We invite applications from highly qualified and motivated professionals for the position of HR Specialist based in Athens, GREECE.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Handle the recruitment processes and conduct the on board sessions
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Provide HR data and reporting as needed
- Organize training & development initiatives
- Perform HR administration duties
- University Degree in Human Resources Management or any other related discipline such as occupational psychology, behavioural sciences, organizational development, business, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of employment/labor law
- Maintains confidentiality and professional demeanour
- Very good interpersonal skills and analytical thinking
- Organised and detail oriented
- Strong computer literacy
- Fluency in Greek and English language
We are offering an attractive remuneration scheme depending on the candidate’s experience.
If you wish to work in a pleasant, modern, professional environment with excellent career opportunities, please apply online through our web site: http://www.medochemie.com/MainMenu/Careers.aspx
Applicants should note that based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all applications/CV kept in our database have been deleted. In case you have forwarded us your CV in the past and you are interested in this position, please apply again.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.