Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical company is looking for a dynamic professional to staff Sales Dpt of Menarini Consumer Healthcare Division (MCH).
The candidate will act as a link between Menarini Hellas and healthcare professionals being responsible for the presentation/promotion of the assigned OTC product portfolio.
The Main Responsibilities Include
- Provides product scientific information including delivery of approved product promotional materials.
- Attends scientific meetings, conferences calls, training sessions and training cycle
- Provides feedback to the Brand team so as the company to develop and implement brand strategies as well as to ensure a consistent and productive messaging/communication
- Build positive trusted relationships with the medical community by providing detailed and documented information for his/her products of
- Monitors and analyzes data and market conditions to identify/ensure best product positioning in line with company
- Keeps accurate records and documentation for reporting and
- Pursues continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest general scientific
- Acts operationally according to the internal Code of Conduct and Local Working Instructions (SOPs) for the promotion of OTC products
Skills and Qualifications (desired)
- Degree in health, business or any other related fields (University Degree is preferred).
- At least 5 years proven working experience in OTC or pharmaceutical
- Good command in English, being able to read and understand company communication and scientific
- Fully computer
- Familiarity with databases, statistics and latest medical
- Excellent communication and negotiation
- Strong organizational and time management
- Confident and team player.
- Energetic and
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us a curriculum vitae by entering the code position REP_MCH_2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as confidential.