ZEINCRO is a leading Contract Services Organization which operates providing full range, high quality services to the pharmaceutical industry. Currently we are looking to recruit:
Senior Safety Officer – Project Leader in Pharmacovigilance & Safety Department
Purpose of the role:
The position involves project management within the Pharmacovigilance (PV) and Safety department. The role also involves participation in other projects of the department as a team member.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- University Degree in Life Science Sector
- Post graduate diploma will be considered as an asset
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in a global setting working environment. Experience in pharmacovigilance for clinical trials will be considered as an asset
- Knowledge of PV relevant regulation environment and experience in preparation / review of PV documents
- Experience in dealing with compliance issues, audits or inspections
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and within teams in a highly demanding multinational working environment
- Goal and results’ oriented personality
- Excellent organization and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, team player
- MS Office literate. Safety database experience and/or Eudravigilance certificate will be considered as an asset
- Excellent command of English language (both verbally and written). Greek language fluency will be considered as an asset
Join us for a challenging career!
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, as well as continuous development and career opportunities in an exciting, international and supporting working environment. At Zeincro your career will flourish, as we care about what you can be and how fast you can learn.
If you are interested in this job opportunity please send by mail your CV to: email@example.com.