Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical company seeks to recruit a dynamic professional for the MKT Dpt of Menarini Consumer Healthcare Division (MCH).
The candidate will follow up new business opportunities, determine and implement the appropriate marketing strategy.
- Develops and implements growth
- Researches organizations and individuals to find new opportunities and
- Analyzes how company’s brand is positioned in the market and crystalizes targeted consumers’ insights.
- Translates brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market
- Guides Junior Brand Managers for great
- Establishes performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Measures and reports performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Monitors market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key
- Oversees marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line
- Monitors product distribution and consumer
- Brainstorms new and innovative growth
- Aligns the company around the brand’s direction, choices and
Skills and Qualifications (desired)
- University Degree in Marketing, Business or any other related field. An MSc. or MBA will be considered a
- Fluency in English / Fully computer
- At least 6 years of proven working experience in Marketing, preferably within the pharmaceutical or FMCG
- Drive for results and leaderships skills, ideally in OTC / Food
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven
- Advanced communication and interpersonal
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best
- Self-motivated and self-confident.
- Team player with high level of integrity and confidentiality.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us a curriculum vitae by entering the code position NBD_MCH_2020 at email@example.com All applications will be treated as confidential.