Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical company, introduces RELIFE, an ambitious and innovative operational entity that aims at promoting a complete portfolio in the Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine fields.
Within this new business operation, we are seeking to recruit a Medical Representative.
Medical Representative acts as a link between Menarini Hellas and healthcare professionals being responsible for the thorough presentation/promotion of the assigned product portfolio.
- Provides product scientific information including delivery of approved product promotional materials.
- Provides feedback to the Brand team so as the company to develop and implement brand strategies as well as to ensure a consistent and productive messaging/communication platform.
- Build positive trusted relationships with the medical community by providing detailed and documented information for his/her products of responsibility.
- Monitors and analyzes data and market conditions to ensure best product positioning in line with company’ s strategy.
- Keeps accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback.
- Pursues continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest general scientific data.
- Acts operationally according to the internal Code of Conduct and Local Working Instructions (SOPs) for the promotion of pharmaceutical products.
Skills and Qualifications (desired)
- Degree in health, business or any other related fields or alternatively at least 5 years proven working experience in pharmaceutical sector (University Degree is preferred).
- Good command in English, being able to read and understand company communication and scientific materials.
- Fully computer literate.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics and latest medical issues.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Confident and team player, energetic and dynamic.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us curriculum vitae by entering the code position MREP_RELIFE_2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as confidential.