At ISOPLUS a leading company in the food supplements industry for over 30 years, we are looking for a high performing Medical sales representative to join our Solgar’s Scientific Team. Solgar has been developing in producing fine quality nutritional supplements, worldwide, since 1947. Our ongoing mission is to provide consumers with top-quality, innovative, science-based nutritional supplements to support their total health and well-being.
A successful candidate will:
- Possess a high scientific knowledge level of their product(s), customer and territory
- Drive growth of the business through a concrete understanding of the assigned territory
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with HCP groups to maximize new business opportunities
- Analyze and understand of sales performance, taking ownership of implementing and executing targeted sales strategies to achieve sales objectives and impact business growth.
- Meet monthly, and annual sales targets
This position reports to the Scientific Sales Manager and is based in Athens
The role requires:
- Minimum of 1 year of previous food supplement, pharmaceutical experience or other Healthcare profession that has current relationships with Primary care HCP’s specialties in the assigned territory.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, analyze and act upon sales data within an assigned geography.
- Strong customer orientation, sales-oriented thinking
- Solid and persuasive business communication with physicians and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently exercising good business judgment and discretion in order to analyze and address territory opportunities. At the same time to work as part of a collaborative team to optimize business impact
- Track record of sales accomplishments
- Secure handling of CRM system, MS Office
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Ability to travel approximately 20% as requested. Some overnight travel may be required.
The Company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Equal opportunities to grow
- Bonus upon achievements
- Company car, mobile & tablet
- Private insurance
Please send us your CV here: https://apply.workable.com/j/E1DCF53F55