Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical company, introduces RELIFE, an ambitious and innovative operational entity that aims at promoting a complete portfolio in the Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine fields.
Within this new business operation, we are seeking to recruit an Area Manager.
Area Manager is responsible for leading a Field Force (FF) team, ensuring company’s regulations and ethical conduct and maximizing team performance in line with company’s vision and strategy.
- Applies and accurately executes the company’s policies on detailing process.
- Communicates to the Specialist/Medical Representatives of his/her team the brand strategy of the company, for the portfolio of responsibility, and monitors implementation on the field.
- Ensures with competency and objectivity the excellent management and organization of his/her FF team.
- Monitors the product portfolio performance of his/her team on the assigned field as well as the execution of the pre-defined tactical plan on the territories of responsibility.
- Ensures territorial alignment.
- Provides constructive feedback and customer insights on products of responsibility and competition.
- Through coaching process improves the operational readiness of all members of the FF team, identifies areas for improvement/development of the FF team.
- Coordinates his/her FF team meetings held in the company premises.
- Monitors on a daily basis the activities of competitors and informs his/her team and the company about any developments in the pharmaceutical market.
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationships with Health Care Professionals (HCPs) of the region(s) which are under his/her supervision.
- Monitors the CRM framework/data of the Specialist/Medical Sales Representatives.
- Monitors KPIs of the FF team and provides feedback for their accomplishment.
- Ensures scientific knowledge of the FF team on the company’s’ products, competition and market.
- Acts operationally according to the internal Code of Conduct and Local Working Instructions (SOPs) for the promotion of pharmaceutical products.
Skills and Qualifications (desired)
- Degree in health, business or any other related fields or alternatively at least 5 years proven working experience in pharmaceutical sector (University Degree is preferred).
- Postgraduate studies (i.e. MSc.) will be considered an additional asset.
- Good command in English, being able to read and understand company communication and scientific materials.
- Fully computer literate.
- At least 4-6 years of proven working experience as a Medical Representative.
- Proven record of management and leading FF teams.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics and data analysis.
- Excellent communication, organizational, negotiation and time management skills.
- Confident, energetic and dynamic team player.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us curriculum vitae by entering the code position AM_RELIFE_2020 at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as confidential.