Medical science Liaison Haematology
Do you have extensive knowledge in specialty care products? Are you passionate about scientific excellence and patient outcomes?
If you want the opportunity to make your mark in healthcare, read below and apply here for this Medical Science Liaison (MSL) role!
For this role you are offered a competitive remuneration package as well as a friendly and challenging working environment in which you can develop your talent.
What is expected of you:
You will be responsible for executing strategic medical activities at area level in alignment with national initiatives and the Global Medical Plan, manage medical scientific stakeholders, initiate planned medical activities, and deliver high quality medical and scientific communication externally as well as internally in line with defined plans, contributing to the local organization in the development of medical tactics.
- Identify, develop and maintain collaborative relationships with KOLs, scientific experts and other medical scientific stakeholders
- Deliver high quality medical and scientific engagement
- Support Greek Haematology team in developing and execute local/national medical tactics and provide input to local plans if relevant
- Work cross-functionally to support the Account plan
- Coordinate ISSs as appropriate
- Deliver KPIs according to the local criteria
- Attend relevant local, national congresses and symposia and interact with appropriate stakeholders and customers
- Safeguard that the medical and scientific knowledge for the therapeutic area remains at the forefront of contemporary thinking, remain updated on therapeutic trends related to new and existing products
For this role you will be expected to have the following:
- University degree in medical/bio-science or other relevant field
- +3 years of direct experience in the medical environment
- Previous experience in sales will be valued
- Preferably hands on experience within haematology and orphan drugs
- Experience from an international LifeScience organization
- Experience with new products, pre-launch and launch activities, planning and strategy execution
- Preferably experience from medical affairs, medical/clinical science, clinical development, access and health economy
- In-depth knowledge of national healthcare systems and practices
- Ability to create and network with KOLs at local level
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Knowledge of national healthcare system and decision making, including regulatory, safety, legal and compliance
- Experience in communicating and building relations with authorities
- In addition to local language, fluency in English
- Proficient user of modern IT and office software