ZEINCRO, a leading Contract Research Organization which provides full range, high quality services to the pharmaceutical industry is looking to recruit a Quality Assurance/ Quality Control Specialist to join an international team of professionals working on global projects
Purpose of the role:
Quality Assurance / Quality Control Specialist is responsible for preparing and reviewing on-going stability reports, product quality reviews, master manufacturing and quality control instructions and check their compliance. Among his/her responsibilities is to check technical agreements and report and manage deviations. Follow-up and fulfillment of KPIs are part of his/her responsibilities
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- University Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Life Sciences; post graduate studies in a relative field are considered as a plus
- Professional knowledge of French language, good knowledge of English language
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Quality Assurance department of a pharmaceutical company with involvement in manufacturing or production QA
- Knowledge and experience on GMP requirements
- Knowledge and experience on on-going stability, product quality review, technical agreements writing and review
- Excellent communication and strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to work effectively under pressure independently and within teams in a highly demanding multinational working environment
- Strong multi-task and time management abilities
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Join us for a challenging career!
Zeincro offers a competitive remuneration package, as well as continuous development and career opportunities in an exciting, international and supporting working environment. At Zeincro your career will flourish, as we care in supporting and developing our people.
If you are interested in this job opportunity please send your CV to: email@example.com.