Qualitis SA, part of Optimapharm Group, requires for immediate employment for its corporate office in Athens a Clinical Data Management Associate (Position Code: Q/DMA/DM).
Our Company provides a comprehensive employee benefits package, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Annual Performance Bonus
Job responsibilities: Data management and quality assurance tasks for clinical studies under the supervision of study data manager, including data review, verification of the accuracy, quality and consistency of the clinical data; testing and validation of electronic CRFs; preparation and proper execution of data management and validation plans, CRF completion guidelines, and other clinical data management related documents and activities from beginning to end; provide EDC training to involved teams and site staff; work with cross functional teams to ensure all non-data management activities related to database lock are completed in a timely manner. The aforementioned tasks are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
The ideal candidate should fulfil the following qualifications/requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in life science or related discipline
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical, CRO or related Healthcare Industry
- Proficiency in MS office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with third party groups
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly while working under tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving and time management skills with the ability to consistently work in fast paced environment
Candidates should send their CVs in English indicating the position code, at email@example.com