The Pricing, Reimbursement, Access/Governmental Affairs Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of innovative pricing and reimbursement local strategies that will facilitate the optimal access of the Menarini Hellas product portfolio into the market.
Reports directly to the General Manager.
- General Manager
- Head of Commercial Operations
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Finance Manager
- Market Access Coordinator
- BU Managers
- Regulatory Authorities, Ministry of Health (MOH), EOPPY, Hellenic Association of Pharmaceutical Companies (SFEE), General Secretariat of Social Security (Idika), Corporate Pricing, Reimbursement /Market Access Dpt HQ
- Develop the PRA/Governmental Affairs strategy and planning assumptions across the Menarini product portfolio
- Responsible for setting the framework to ensure optimal reimbursement status.
- Builds the value proposition of products and ensures this is clearly communicated externally and internally
- Take an active role in the development of relationships and continued advocacy with external customers and advisors
- Develop and prepare HTA submission strategies and lead negotiation scenarios for National reimbursement for the relative Authorities in Greece
- Guide country team with strategic insights and recommendations on pricing, reimbursement and market access as they develop access plans, including optimal approaches with governmental agencies and payers, and help them prepare for new product launches.
- Ensure compliance to Pricing law and regulation.
- Ensure activities under her responsibilities are in line with company policies and procedures.
- Development, revision and implementation of SOPs, processes and systems.
- Cross functional leadership of Value & Access, Regulatory, Medical, Marketing and Legal team to implement local P&R initiatives
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a similar role is required
- Master’s degree in Health Policy, HTA, HEOR is essential
- Knowledge of external environment, pharma policy and the relevant government regulations preffered
- Good analytical skills
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Business English (oral and written), and IT literate
Compensation & Benefits
- Remuneration package
- Other benefits in line with company policies
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us your curriculum vitae at email@example.com.