Marketing Manager MCH Division
Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical company is looking for dynamic professionals to recruit as Marketing Manager to MCH Division.
The candidate will provide strong leadership to the Marketing Dpt. He/she will be responsible to define brand strategy and excellent marketing execution as well as the Cross Functional Operation of the Marketing team.
The Main Responsibilities Include
- Develops and implements effective and innovative Growth Marketing strategies in line with company’s strategy. Designs and executes product launches and go-to-market strategies either according to corporate guidelines or based on local initiatives.
- Builds the brands communication strategy Direct to Consumers and to Healthcare Professionals (HCPs). Holds responsibility to transfer the strategies into plans and investment allocation and to execute them in the market as per operating model. Leads the cooperation with media agency and other agencies to drive effective communication, performance and growth.
- Defines and monitors the execution of marketing plans, working closely with supply, sales, trade, regulatory, medical and finance to deliver sales results, gross margin, and market share targets.
- Analyses and explores market trends, consumers’ insights, channel developments and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Monitors and analyzes performance metrics and competition actions, delivering monthly updates to business and suggesting improvements.
- Oversees ATL and BTL activities to ensure consistency with brand line strategy.
- Measures and reports performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Leads marketing team members to optimize marketing tactical implementation, to drive performance and to develop fundamental elements for success.
- Creates harmonious working environment, trains and motivates all team members to perform efficiently.
- Coordinates Cross Functional Operations with other functions of the Company.
- Acts as a key counterpart for communication with Headquarters regarding Marketing field. Responsible for sharing country best practices and learning from global success stories, evaluating possible adjustments to the Greek market.
- Accountable for marketing budget and investment.
- In cooperation with the management develops and monitors annual and monthly Forecasts.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business or any other related field. A MSc. or MBA is preferred.
- Fluency in English / Fully computer literate.
- At least 3 years of proven working experience as Marketing or Group Marketing Manager, preferably within the pharmaceutical (OTC / Food supplements) or FMCG industries.
- People management experience.
- Proven ability to develop growth marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices. Proven track record in Digital & HCPs marketing practices will be considered as asset.
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking and affinity to numbers that come to concrete conclusions.
- Highly creative and innovative with ability to think out of the box.
- Agile & resilient even when faced with obstacles.
- Strong communication, collaboration & influencing skills.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Results oriented, self-motivated and self-confident.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Team player with high level of integrity and confidentiality.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us a curriculum vitae by entering the code position MKT MANAGER_2022 at email@example.com
All applications will be treated as confidential.