Brand Manager MCH Division
Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical company is looking for dynamic professionals to recruit as Brand Manager to MCH Division.
The candidate will be responsible for the implementation of the appropriate marketing strategy while achieving the agreed sales, market share and operating performance objectives.
The Main Responsibilities Include
- Designs Growth Strategies & Marketing Business Models for the brands together with the Marketing Manager.
- Translates brand strategies into brand positioning, brand plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Manages current portfolio & develops go-to-market strategy for launches pipeline either according to Corporate Guidelines or locally.
- Leads and supervises implementation of Brand Marketing strategies & integrated activation Plans to all channels.
- Implements and coordinates marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy. Manages the cooperation with Media, Digital & Creative Agencies.
- Develops and implements the Healthcare Professionals’ strategy and executes it in the market as per Operating model.
- Monitors market trends, consumers’ insights, channel developments and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Establishes performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Measures and reports performance of all marketing and promotional campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Monitors product distribution.
- Works across functions including supply, sales and finance to ensure operational effectiveness.
- Manages targeted relations with Headquarters representatives to support local market. Shares country best practices and learns from corporate success stories.
- Manages & controls Marketing Activities Budget of the brands.
- Aligns the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business or any other related field. A MSc. or MBA is preferred.
- Fluency in English / Fully computer literate.
- At least 3-5 of years of proven working experience as Brand Manager, preferably within the pharmaceutical (OTC / Food supplements) industries.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Highly creative and innovative with ability to think out of the box.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations and ideas.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Results oriented, self-motivated and self-confident.
- Team player with high level of integrity and confidentiality.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us a curriculum vitae by entering the code position BM_2022 at email@example.com
All applications will be treated as confidential.