Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical company, has recently introduced RELIFE, an ambitious and innovative operational entity that aims at promoting a complete portfolio in the Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine fields.
Within this new business operation, we are seeking to recruit a Key Account Manager for the Aesthetic Medicine portfolio, based in Thessaloniki.
A Key Account Manager acts as a link between Menarini Hellas, healthcare professionals and key accounts being responsible for the thorough promotion of the assigned product portfolio. He/she is responsible for creating and maintaining long-term relationships with key customers maximizing sales opportunities within them.
- Provides product scientific information including delivery of approved product promotional materials.
- He/she Is responsible for the Key Customers performance.
- Controls resources and utilize assets in order to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Provides feedback to the Brand team so as the company to develop and implement brand strategies as well as to ensure a consistent and productive messaging/communication platform.
- Build positive trusted relationships with the medical community by providing detailed and documented information for his/her products of responsibility.
- Monitors and analyzes data and market conditions to ensure best product positioning in line with company’ s strategy.
- Keeps accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback.
- Pursues continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest general scientific data.
- Acts operationally according to the internal Code of Conduct and Local Working Instructions (SOPs) for the promotion of pharmaceutical products.
Skills and Qualifications (desired)
- Degree in health, business or any other related fields (University Degree is preferred) is preferred.
- At least 3 years proven working experience in pharmaceutical/medical device sector. Previous experience in similar product portfolio (aesthetic medicine) will be appreciated.
- Good command in English, being able to read and understand company communication and scientific materials.
- Fully computer literate.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics and latest medical issues.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Confident and team player, energetic and dynamic.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us curriculum vitae by entering the code position KAM_2022 to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as confidential.