Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical company is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager / Commercial Operations Coordinator.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Handling all Business Development (BD) activities related to the prescribed (Rx) product portfolio of the Company
- Coordinating specific functions within Commercial Operations including:
– Digital Marketing / Tailored Scientific Information (TSI) operational unit
– Training Department
– Congress Department
He/she is part of the Company’s Management Team.
The Main Responsibilities Include
- Managing of key functions supporting the operations of all Commercial Divisions of the company. In particular: a] develop and monitoring the execution of all digital marketing activities/initiatives that will reinforce the performance of company’s total product portfolio in promotion. b] structure and proceed to constant follow-up evaluation of all training activities/programs founding the skills and capabilities of Field Force (FF) teams. iii) coordinate the functioning of Congress Dpt. through all necessary procedures/tools established to support its operation.
- Solid coordination with BU Managers for the optimisation of the contribution of the supportive entities of digital marketing/training/congress functions to the establishment of commercial excellence across all company’s operational units.
- Productive cross-functional collaboration with Market Access (MA), Regulatory, Medical, Finance, Legal Departments.
- Identify, evaluate and propose BD opportunities that will strengthen the company’s Rx portfolio.
- Oversee and manage the procedures/processes (within BD field), including the preparation of all requested material, from the identification of a specific business case up to the establishment of the relevant documentation for its commercialization potential.
- Through internal and external collaborations, market monitoring and networking with industry leaders, identify partnership or acquisition opportunities.
- Contributing in the planning, monitoring the execution and evaluate the impact of the synergies across company’s commercial divisions.
- Take over responsibilities for specific projects within Commercial Operations field upon assignment from the General Management.
Skills and Qualifications (desired)
- University Degree in Business Administration or any other related field. An MSc. or an MBA will be considered a plus.
- Fluency in English / Fully computer literate.
- At least 5 – 7 years of experience in commercial positions, preferably within a multinational pharmaceutical or FMCG company.
- Previous experience in BD field will be evaluated as a strong qualification.
- Devotion to the mission and vision of the company.
- Strong scientific background to manage technical due diligence processes, ensuring a thorough understanding of the potential and the risks of each BD opportunity.
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking and demonstrated ability to manage strategic KPIs.
- Strong synergistic/collaborative mindset with internal stakeholders, that will enhance the synthesis towards common operational goals.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us a curriculum vitae by entering the code position BD_2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as confidential.