RAFARM Group, is a Greek interest pharmaceutical group of companies of multinational orientation with innovative medicines, branded generics and total quality services.
At the forefront of Greek pharmaceutical companies, recognizable by all stakeholders in the field of Health Care, continues to strengthen and build on its already important role in the market, achieving dynamic growth since its foundation.
The role main accountabilities will be the management of the existing product line, brand establishment and building as well new product launching strategy for pipeline products and execution. In details:
- Monitors market trends, patients’ insights and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Contributes to the business translating brand strategies into brand positioning, brand plans and go-to-market strategies, in order to effectively support sales division
- Prepares and executes the Marketing Plan with all scientific and promotional activities included
- Ensures that the product supports the company’s strategy and goals
- Operates in accordance and supports all compliance and operational company procedures
Experience & Qualification Standards:
- Bachelor in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or other relevant field of study. MSc or MBA will be considered a plus
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position in pharmaceutical industry (preferred experience in Cardiometabolic Field)
- Excellent communication skills, strong verbal and written abilities in both Greek and English languages
- Able to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, while keeping to deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and contribute to a team effort
RAFARM Group offers:
Competitive remuneration package along with challenging career development opportunities within an innovation orientated organization.
The candidates with the above qualifications can send their CVs (code number Ref: PM0124) to: firstname.lastname@example.org