Qualitis Ltd requires for immediate employment a Quality Assurance Officer (Position Code: Q/QA/QA), who will be fully involved in the provision of services for an International Pharmaceutical Company in Athens.
Our Company provides an excellent benefits package, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus
Job responsibilities mainly include:
- Coordinates all issues related to the preparation, approval, distribution, review, implementation and maintenance of all Management System Documents related to the Company’s Management System.
- Coordinates the implementation of efficacious corrective and preventive action plan with regard to the resolution of non-conformities (actual or potential). Following up if corrective and/or preventive actions have been successfully implemented.
- Monitors the proper implementation of all Company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Participates in Internal Audits and in 2nd Party Audits as required.
- Performs administrative duties, including the updating of Quality Assurance related databases.
The ideal candidate should fulfill the following qualifications/requirements:
- Hold a University Degree in Life Sciences
- Postgraduate Studies in a Quality Assurance related field and/or 1-3 years of relevant experience in a similar position will be a great asset
- Exceptional oral, writing and presentation skills with ability to adapt content and style to suit different audiences
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude to combine, analyze and present data clearly and concisely
- Excellent computer literacy with the MS Office Suite
Candidates should send their CVs in English indicating the position code, at email@example.com