Qualitis Ltd requires for immediate employment a Clinical Study Start-up Specialist (Position Code: Q/SSU/CL), who will be fully involved in the provision of Clinical Study Start-up services for an International Pharmaceutical Company in Athens.
Our Company provides an excellent benefits package, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus
Job responsibilities mainly include:
- Development and follow-up of submissions and amendments to the relevant Authorities (Hospitals, EOF, National EC), in cooperation with the Sponsor, above-country operational hubs and local clinical operations or third party vendors.
- Maintenance activities for the lifecycle of the Studies submissions including responses to all involved Authorities queries
- Management of the contract and budget processes in compliance with the appropriate guidelines and local regulations
- Maintain product related document management systems & databases (Global and Local)
The ideal candidates should fulfill the following qualifications/requirements:
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in Study Start-up Activities
- Excellent computer literacy with the MS Office Suite
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
Candidates should send their CVs in English indicating the position code, at firstname.lastname@example.org