Qualitis Ltd requires for immediate employment a Clinical Research Associate (Position Code: Q/CRA/CL), who will be fully involved in the clinical trials of an International Pharmaceutical Company in Athens.
Our Company provides an excellent benefits package, including:
- Competitive Salary depending on the Candidate’s experience
- Company Car/Mobile Phone/Private Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus
Job responsibilities mainly include:
- Supports the feasibility process of the clinical trial (identification, recruitment and assessment of potential investigators).
- Performs and coordinates all aspects of the clinical regulatory and monitoring process according to the applicable SOPs, ICH/GCP guidelines and international/national regulatory requirements.
- Oversees clinical trial progress to ensure completeness of documentation and data collection, management of supplies and resources in adherence with the expected timelines, budgets and quality standards.
The ideal candidate should fulfill the following qualifications/requirements:
- Hold a University and Postgraduate Degree in Health Sciences
- At least 1 year of experience as a CRA in the Pharmaceutical Industry/CRO Sector
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Excellent computer literacy with the MS Office Suite
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
Candidates should send their CVs in English indicating the position code, at firstname.lastname@example.org