Nestlé Head Office, Athens, Greece
Reporting to: Medical Detailing Team Leader
Undefined period of time contract. act. rate 100%
To actively educate Pediatricians on appropriate infant nutrition by building trustful relationships and following the World Health Organization code.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Responsible for building solid partnerships with Pediatricians and other key persons for nutritional guidance to infants and children.
- Visit Health Care Professionals (HCPs) in private office and Hospitals to educate and communicate Nestle’s infant nutrition.
- Optimize in terms of performance your territory according to expectations
- Educate HCPs to be the trusted partner when breastfeeding is not an option
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL
- Degree in medical or paramedical studies would be an asset
- Postgraduate studies in a relative subject would be a plus
- 1-3 years of working experience in pediatricians (hospital and private HCPs) is prerequisite
- Proactive cooperation, results focus, initiative
- Communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, self – motivated
- Fluency in Greek & English
- Strong PC knowledge
- Driving License
- Ability to travel
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- To be part of a diverse and dynamic team
- To develop yourself in the medical detailing field by following our respective training curriculum
- To personally contribute to multinational organization