Athens Medical Delegate – 12-month contract
Reporting to: Medical Detailing Team Leader
To actively educate Pediatricians on appropriate infant nutrition by building trustful relationships and following the World Health Organization code
A day in the life of…
- Responsible for building solid partnerships with Pediatricians and other key persons for nutritional guidance to infants and children
- Visit Health Care Professionals (HCPs) in private office and Hospitals to educate and communicate Nestlé’s infant nutrition
- Optimize in terms of performance your territory according to expectations
- Educate HCPs to be the trusted partner when breastfeeding is not an option
What will make you successful
- Degree in medical or paramedical studies would be an asset
- Postgraduate studies in a relative subject would be a plus
- 2-3 years of working experience with pediatricians (hospital and private HCPs) would be considered a plus
- Proactive cooperation, results focus, initiative
- Communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, self – motivated
- Fluency in Greek & English
- Strong PC knowledge
- Driving License and ability to travel
Why you should apply?
- Join the leading Food & Beverages company in the world with more than 83bio CHF sales
- The position offers a first-class opportunity of gaining invaluable Advanced Analytics experience, by being exposed to cutting-edge technology supporting the use of data strategy and engineering practices as a valued business asset in relation to existing business priorities.
- Be part of large scale digital transformation initiative
- Enjoy the wide range of Nestlé benefits such as comprehensive Pension, Health Care & Life Insurance programs, increased Parental leaves, Flexible Work plans, Baby Support plan & Pet Support plan.
- Flexible work policy, Work from Home allowance, Health & Wellness Programs
Link to apply: Athens Medical Delegate – 12-month contract (nestle.com)