Medical Delegate, Athens
Nestlé Health Science was created in 2011 by Nestlé, the leading food and beverage company. We are a unique health science company focused on advancing the role nutrition plays in changing the course of health for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Focused on delivering quality-of-life benefits through nutritional solutions, we harness scientific and clinical advances to improve health through managed nutrition. Behind our pioneering company are 3,000 people around the world who are driving breakthroughs and innovating for impact. With a global presence in about 50 markets, we invite you to impact the future of health and your career with us.
Location: Athens, Greece
Reporting to: NHSc Medical Area Manager
Undefined period of time contract. act. rate 100%
Division: Nestlé Health Science
Team: VMHS (Vitamins Minerals Herbals Supplements)
As a Medical Delegate for the VMHS Team of Nestlé Health Science division, your primary responsibility is to actively educate and build trustful relationships with healthcare professionals (HCPs) specializing in Pathology, General Practice, Orthopedics, Endocrinology, and Rheumatology. You will provide them with accurate information and guidance on Nestlé’s food supplement products. It is crucial to adhere to the NOM code while promoting and communicating about our products.
A Day In The Life of…
- Build solid partnerships with Pathologists, General Practice, Orthopedists, Endocrinologists, and Rheumatologists
- Provide nutritional guidance regarding food supplements
- Visit Healthcare Professionals in private offices and hospitals to educate them about Nestlé’s food supplement offerings
- Optimize territory performance according to expectations and set goals
- Educate Healthcare Professionals on the role of food supplements as a trusted partner in supporting patients’ nutritional needs
What Makes You Successful
- A degree in paramedical studies would be considered as an asset
- 2-3 years of working experience with Pathologists, General Practice, Orthopedists, Endocrinologists, or Rheumatologists (in hospital and private settings) would be a plus
- Proactive, cooperative, results-oriented, and self-motivated
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Strong PC & CRM knowledge
- Valid driving license and ability to travel
Why You Should Apply?
- Join the leading Food & Beverages company in the world with more than 83bio CHF sales and presence in 186 countries
- Be part of a fast-growing organization expanding locally and internationally
- Engage with our people from all over the world and join exciting local or international projects and assignments, constantly pushing boundaries
- Take full advantage of unlimited development opportunities through an extensive physical, virtual and hybrid learning ecosystem, both at local and international level
- Enjoy the wide range of Nestlé benefits such as competitive salary & performance bonus, comprehensive Pension, Health Care & Life Insurance programs, increased Parental leaves for both caregivers, Flexible Work Plans, Baby Support plan, Pet Support plan and many others
We are currently implementing a new exciting AI tool that is helping us and you schedule interviews in a more flexible way. Therefore, we kindly ask you to keep an eye on your email (and potentially spam/ junk email inbox), as you can expect an invitation with interview timeslots to choose from. We would also encourage you to say `yes´ to receive WhatsApp notifications, as you will also receive the interview invitation here and you will be able to book your interview directly from WhatsApp. As this is new, we welcome any feedback you might have on our new interview scheduling tool. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Dimitra Chrysikou, Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist, at 2106884375.
- Medical Delegate, Athens: Medical Delegate, Athens (nestle.com)