Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical company seeks to recruit a Warehouse Clerk who will assist in the warehouse’s proper function. He/she will handle a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks and keeping warehouse stocked with essential material and equipment.
The Main Responsibilities Include
- Receiving incoming materials (i.e. printed material (ethical), printed material and promotional items (OTC), electronic equipment).
- Records stock of materials and equipment received and match with supply orders.
- Receiving, handling and distribution of product samples as per company’s procedures
- Storage of material and equipment according to company’s division (Menarini ethical, MCH, RELIFE Guidotti)
- Assists in distribution of printed material to Field Force on a regular basis (prepare parcels for mailing).
- Issuing and filing of warehouse documents ( e.g delivery notes ) for materials and samples
- Executes requests of Marketing department (Ethical/OTC) in terms of printed material needs.
- Removal and recycling of waste printed material.
- Keeps a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Assists shipping of stand or/and banner to scientific events.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School degree or higher.
- Knowledge of English and computer skills.
- Working experience as a warehouse worker will be an asset.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Time management abilities and team-player.
- Good physical condition and ability to lift heavy objects.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us curriculum vitae by entering accordingly the code position Warehouse clerk_2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as confidential.