Trade Marketing & Pharmacy Training Manager (MCH Division)
Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical company seeks to recruit a dynamic professional for the MKT Dpt of Menarini Consumer Healthcare Division (MCH).
The candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Trade Marketing Plan as well as the Pharmacies’ Training process.
- Develop, implement and monitor the annual Trade Marketing Plan at all channels of
- Develop and implement the annual Shopper Marketing Plan aligned with the 360 Marketing Strategy.
- Obtain and ensure the optimal alignment and coordination between Marketing & Sales targets to ensure achievement.
- Build long-terms relationships with key account customers in order to succeed engagement and profitable
- Develop, facilitate and supervise an annual training program for the pharmacy
- Design, plan and implement an annual promotion plan with target setting and achievement monitoring via
- Develop trade marketing procedures, policies and
- Explore, evaluate and exploit opportunities in target markets with the support of
- Keep ahead of ΟTC market developments and apply best practices to areas of
- Responsible for budget management and activities appraisal and
Skills and Qualifications (desired)
- University Degree in Health, Business administration or any other related field. A relevant MSc. or MBA will be considered a
- Fluency in English / Fully computer
- Prior experience (up to 5 years) in the field of marketing, preferably within a multinational sales environment in pharmacy channel, OTC, food supplements, cosmetics.
- Communication and interpersonal
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us a curriculum vitae by entering the code position TRADE_MCH_2020 at email@example.com All applications will be treated as confidential.