Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical company seeks to recruit a dynamic professional for the MKT Dpt of Menarini Consumer Healthcare Division (MCH).
The candidate will determine and implement the appropriate marketing strategy of assigned portfolio.
- Analyzes how company’s brand is positioned in the market and crystalizes targeted consumers’ insights.
- Translates brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Builds the brand communication strategy Direct to Consumers and to Healthcare professionals.
- Guides Junior Brand Managers for great achievement.
- Establishes performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Measures and reports performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Monitors market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Oversees marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- Monitors product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Brainstorms new and innovative growth strategies.
- Aligns the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
Skills and Qualifications (desired)
- University Degree in Marketing, Business or any other related field. An MSc. or MBA is preferred.
- Fluency in English / Fully computer literate.
- At least 6 years of proven working experience in Marketing, within the pharmaceutical industry, ideally in OTC / Food supplements.
- Drive for results and leaderships skills.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Self-motivated and self-confident.
- Team player with high level of integrity and confidentiality.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that, you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us a curriculum vitae by entering the code position SBM_MCH_2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will