Product Manager (Hospital/Antibiotics Portfolio)
Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical company is looking for dynamic professionals to staff the Marketing (MKT) Department for its Hospital/Antibiotics portfolio.
The candidate will be responsible for the development of the assigned products of responsibility.
The Main Responsibilities Include
- Applies and accurately incorporates the company’s policies and procedures in all Marketing (MKT)
- Provides extensive training to the Field Force (FF) team for the marketing strategy of the assigned portfolio, and monitors its implementation on the field.
- Monitors the product portfolio performance of his/her responsibility based on detailed framework of
- Builds effective and strategic interaction with key stakeholders.
- Drives the mapping process of targeted HCPs/accounts by effectively training the members of the FF team on the implementation of specific Profiling/Segmentation/Targeting (PST) tools.
- Explores market trends/dynamics and thoroughly analyses evidence based clinical practice on the assigned Therapeutic field, in order to identify growth opportunities for his/her portfolio of
- Sets up the framework of the promotional activities based on the applied regulations, structures the implementation plan and focuses on the Return on Investment (ROI) analysis of key MKT activities supporting the assigned portfolio.
- Collaborates closely with the FF team, in order to oversee the structure of the most appropriate marketing mix for the portfolio of responsibility, ensuring the complete execution of the defined strategy/product and the successful accomplishment of the scheduled tactical The collaboration also includes the consistent communication with FF as for the analysis/evaluation of critical insights derived from the implementation of the overall strategy as well as of specific activities/projects on the field.
Skills and Qualifications
- University Degree, in Health Sciences, Business Administration or any other related A MSc./MBA will be considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English / Fully computer literate.
- At least 4 years of experience at MKT positions, within a multinational pharmaceutical company, preferably in Hospital/Antibiotics
- Excellent communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in product portfolio management and assigned projects.
- Confident, energetic and dynamic team player.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Creative/analytical thinking and ability to synthesize business elements in order to form a holistic MKT approach for the products of responsibility.
- Ability to identify new business opportunities based on extensive and detailed market analysis.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us a curriculum vitae by entering the code position PM_2021 at email@example.com
All applications will be treated as confidential.