Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical company is looking for a dynamic professional to staff the MKT Department of Cyprus Division. The job is based in Athens.
The candidate will be responsible for the development of the assigned products of responsibility in Cyprus market.
The Main Responsibilities Include
- Applies and accurately incorporates the company’s strategy, policies and procedures in all Marketing (MKT) operations of Cyprus Division.
- Explores Cyprus market trends/dynamics and thoroughly analyses evidence based clinical practice on the Respiratory and Immunology field, in order to identify growth opportunities for his/her portfolio of responsibility.
- Sets up the business unit’s framework for promotional activities (regulations/implementation/documented feedback) and focuses on the ROI analysis of key MKT activities supporting the full assigned portfolio.
- Collaborates closely with the Cyprus FF team, in order to oversee the structure of the most appropriate marketing mix for the Menarini Hellas portfolio with special focus on Respiratory /
- Immunology business, ensuring the complete execution of the defined strategy/product and the successful accomplishment of the scheduled tactical plan.
- Monitors the product portfolio performance of his/her responsibility based on detailed framework of KPIs.
- Provides extensive training to the Field Force (FF) team for the marketing strategy of the assigned portfolio and monitors its implementation on the field.
- Builds effective and strategic interaction with Cyprus key stakeholders.
- Drives the mapping process of targeted HCPs/accounts by effectively training the members of the FF team on the implementation of specific Profiling/Segmentation/Targeting (PST) tools.
Skills and Qualifications
- University Degree, preferably in Business Administration or any other related field. A MSc. /MBA will be considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English / Fully computer literate.
- At least 3-4 years of experience at MKT positions, preferably within a multinational pharmaceutical company in Respiratory or Immunology field. Familiarity with Cyprus Pharma Market would be considered a plus.
- Flexibility on business travel requirements.
- Excellent communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Confident, energetic and dynamic team player.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Creative/analytical thinking and ability to synthesize business elements in order to form a holistic MKT approach for the products of responsibility.
- Ability to identify new business opportunities based on extensive and detailed market analysis.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us a curriculum vitae by entering the code position PM_CYPRUS_2021 at email@example.com
All applications will be treated as confidential