Menarini Hellas intends to recruit at a National level: Medical Representatives (Respiratory / Cardiovascular / Metabolic Field)
The job holder is a specialized Medical Representative, being responsible for the thorough presentation/promotion of the assigned product portfolio, contributing, based on pre-defined responsibilities, in the achievement of set targets as well as in the successful market penetration of the products of responsibility.
Key accountabilities are:
- His/Her main task is to provide detailed information for a specific product portfolio in Respiratory/Cardiovascular/Metabolic Field, to a default group of physicians defined as specialists in the therapeutic areas to which the products of responsibility are indicated for.
- Delivers product presentations in the context of: 1] Targeted private and/or hospital sector physicians, 2] Group Detailing Meetings for private-sector physicians, 3] Events organized in Clinics of National Health System (NHS) Hospitals and Universities, for physicians and other scientific staff of the NHS, as well as for University based physicians.
- Execution of the operational/tactical plan of each product of responsibility in the assigned territory.
- Collaborates with Marketing (MKT) dept. on the following areas: a) provision of regular feedback for promotional initiatives and strategic priorities of key competitors, b) framework of marketing activities of the assigned product portfolio, c) structure of the product presentations and d) delivery of creative/innovative ideas that will strengthen the performance of Respiratory/Cardiovascular/Metabolic P
- Monitors and analyses sales data thoroughly.
- Explores market conditions to identify competitive sales advantage for his/her products of responsibility.
- He/She is essentially involved in the Profiling/Segmentation/Targeting (PST) process for the group of physicians who is responsible for.
- Attends and actively participates to sales meetings, training cycles/sessions and team meetings, by providing, among others, detailed quantitative/qualitative data for the progress / impact of the operational plan as well as the performance of the assigned group of products.
- Builds and maintains (in his/her geographical area of responsibility) excellent relationships with physicians who influence and guide (OLs/KOLs) the opinion across the respective therapeutic fields.
Necessary skills and qualifications are:
- University or College degree in Health Sciences, Business Administration or any other related fields.
- Fluency in English / Fully computer literate.
- At least 4 years of proven working experience as a medical representative in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Working experience in the therapeutic fields of Asthma/COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) or in the fields of Hypertension/ Cardiac Failure/ Angina/ Metabolic diseases will be considered as an important/additional asset.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics and data analysis.
- Dedication in the implementation of internal processes, procedures and regulations across all operational activities.
- Excellent communication, organizational, negotiation and time management skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in assigned tasks.
- Confident, energetic and dynamic team player.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us a curriculum vitae by entering the code position MED_REP_2021 at email@example.com
All applications will be treated as confidential.