Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical company is looking for a dynamic professional to work in the Medical Department. The candidate will be responsible for providing medical scientific advice for key company products.
The Main Responsibilities Include
Life-cycle management, for products of responsibility:
- Ensure excellent product knowledge and documentation (clinical studies of products and competition, international and national guidelines, HTA assessments and requirements).
- Organize and deliver journal clubs, scientific meetings for internal and external customers
- Produce regular scientific competitive intelligence reports to help refine product strategies
- Be present in the market to deliver scientific exchange with KOLs and OLs in the respective therapeutic areas, including medical-scientific presentations where applicable. Also liaising with key experts for the development of a set of unmet medical and scientific needs and clinical studies ideas (IITs, NIS etc).
- Organize and deliver medical-scientific meetings, such as advisory boards, scientific Fora and other medical/scientific meetings.
- Participate in key congresses of the involved T.A.s, in Greece and abroad, as per the company’s and department’s policies.
- X-functional brand team work, with marketing, sales force, market access and other relevant functions to ensure up-to-date and competitive promotional and non-promotional materials (including medical review and approval), strategic and tactical campaigns support, scientific training of involved functions.
- Support in all patient-related activities (PSP), where applicable.
- Work with internal stakeholders to prepare the launch of new products, by ensuring latest and highest level of product medical/scientific knowledge, market dynamics understanding, competitive intelligence and unmet medical needs
- Run advisory boards, small group and 1:1 meetings with key experts in the field to ensure best understanding of the medical and patient needs
Clinical trials support and responsibility
- Assume responsibility for local clinical trials in the respective therapeutic areas
- Understanding for the unmet scientific needs and developing concepts for new evidence generation
- Responsibility for contribution or self-development of clinical documents (protocol, CRF, ICF etc).
- Assume responsibility as medical study manager, as per the company’s SOPs and Working Instructions (WI)
- Drive the publication record for the studies and conform to all relevant regulations and codes of conduct
PV and Medical Information support
- o Provide accurate and scientifically sound information to support Medical Information enquiries and examination of A.E. reports.
Skills and Qualifications
- University Degree in Medicine (desired specialty Orthopedist, Internal Medicine), or other related health-sciences.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, at least 2-3 in similar position.
- Able to interact on a peer level with key stakeholders internally and externally, Key opinion leaders and clinical investigators.
- Good understanding and command of concepts of medical writing, statistics and literature search
- Highly effective communicator both orally and in writing.
- Excellent presentation and training skills.
- Able to work with confidence; self-driven, pro-active, extroverted and dynamic.
- Constant demonstration of a “can-do-attitude”, assuming responsibility and being results-oriented.
- Fluency in English / Fully computer literate.
- Desired: demonstration of business acumen
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us a curriculum vitae by entering the code position MED_2020 at email@example.com
All applications will be treated as confidential.