Junior Financial Controller/Analyst
Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical Company is looking for a dynamic professional for the Financial Department.
The Candidate will report directly to Financial Controller and participate in reporting and budgeting process.
- Support the Financial Controller in all monthly and annual reporting requirements.
- Support the Financial Controller on all elements relating to gathering data and consolidation at the reporting level.
- Support the Financial Controller in the preparation of Annual Budget process and rolling forecast,
- prepare and submit all relevant reports.
- Liaise with Business Units Directors and the respective divisions to get and evaluate the data for budgeting process.
- Liaise with the accounting department to ensure proper flow of information regarding monthly closing and reporting.
- Perform Variance Analysis vs BGT and previous year results.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis and corporate reports to both Local Management and Corporate Headquarter.
Skills and Qualifications (desired)
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting. A relevant MSc or MBA would be considered a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Fully computer literate (advanced Excel skills, Financial modelling would be considered a plus).
- At least 2 years of working experience at a similar role, preferably within a multinational environment.
- An understanding of and ability to create financial reports and analysis.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multi-task.
- Confident, thorough and team-player.
The Company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us a curriculum vitae by entering the code position J_FIN_CONTROL_21 at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as confidential.