Invoicing & Customer Relation Officer
Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical company seeks to recruit a dynamic professional for the Invoicing Dpt.
The candidate will be responsible for the efficient handling of orders / invoicing and for dealing with customers’ relations issues.
The Main Responsibilities Include
- Dealing with customers’ problems and complaints.
- Monitoring and reconciliation of customer balances.
- Issuing invoices, credit notes and other documents.
- Management of product returns.
- Matches money collection with invoices.
- Handles customers’ records and participates in accounting entries through ERP.
- In contact with the distributor for money collections and distribution issues.
- Monitoring the public tenders.
- Awareness towards customers about product offers.
Skills and Qualifications (desired)
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Proven working experience 2-3 years at a similar position, preferably within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Fluency in English / Fully computer literate.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Advanced numerical abilities (sort, check, count, and verify numbers).
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Confident, thorough and team-player.
- Good time management skills and high level of confidentiality.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us a curriculum vitae by entering the code position INV_2021 at email@example.com
All applications will be treated as confidential