Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical company seeks to recruit a dynamic professional for the Human Resources Dpt. The candidate will be responsible for performing human resource data reporting and providing analysis of various human resource programs, benefits and initiatives. Must be able to ensure data integrity, write reports, and analyze data flows.
The Main Responsibilities Include
- Provide high level consulting to identify and support HR and Business reporting
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools
(i.e. Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing HR needs/queries (headcount, budget, benefits etc).
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing
- Provide support to HR dpt through resolving technical problems and recommend alternate solutions or methods when
- Collect and analyze data flows for top
- Track trends relative to turnover, engagement, and other HR key
- Develop and support reporting tool enhancements and prepare reports and reporting solution
- Research and analyze data to identify trends, uncover potential issues and work HR functions to develop recommendations.
- Support ongoing projects related to cost structure of the
- Supports implementation of projects related to new HR applications and technology
Skills and Qualifications
- University Degree (major in Human Resources Management or Finance background).
- Fluency in English / Fully computer
- 3+ years of HR experience working with HR data analytics, reporting and Familiarity with HR Pylon system will be an asset.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data with a thorough knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint Technical expertise regarding data
- Ability to work cross-functionally within Human Resources as well as effectively interact with other Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prepare clear, concise and accurate reports and correspondence
- Strong numerical skills
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us a curriculum vitae by entering the code position HRMetrics_2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as confidential.