Medochemie Ltd is an International Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Cyprus. Medochemie manufactures a wide range of products divided into more than 10 therapeutic categories, owns 4355 marketing authorizations and operates in more than 107 countries around the world. Our thirteen separate manufacturing sites are designed to fully comply with European and WHO current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Medochemie Ltd invites applications from career-oriented professionals for the position of IT Support and Procurement Coordinator in our offices in Athens, GREECE.
IT Support & Procurement Coordinator
Reports to: IT Manager (HQs) and Country Manager (functional)
IT Support (1st level)
- Respond to IT issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed.
- Perform routine/scheduled procedures and audits of the systems, including all backups and ensure the smooth day-to-day functioning of the IT infrastructure.
- Carry out server, storage and system updates on a regular basis and provide 1st-level support for all issues under your responsibility for office.
- Servicing computers, and other IT-related hardware, as well as accessibility HW/SW.
- Assist with the maintenance of the IT infrastructure throughout the business
- Perform well defined server administration tasks (following clear procedures from HQs).
- Keep a complete documentation of the IT infrastructure of our clients.
- Monitor and maintain acceptable system performance. Investigate bottlenecks and optimization solutions.
- Train users on supported hardware, software and office automation solutions.
- Participate in various company IT projects
- Is responsible for the procurement done for the various IT Projects (HW/SW) and in contact with the departments expressing the need
- Contract Management is also necessary for these projects (i.e. ensure that service reception is performed in due time, KPIs are met, follow-up the Invoice validation & Cost Centers etc).
- Supports IT Budget and its follow-up process with Managers
- Applies a consistent procurement procedure, including deployment of the following sub processes: specification requirements, supplier identification, proposal analysis, evaluation of suppliers and their processes, contract negotiation, supplier selection and contract placement.
- Ensures that the entire purchasing process is fit for purpose, adds business value to the organization and is compliant to internal rules, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provides insight to the IT leadership team (HQs)
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Strong work ethic and team spirit
- High degree of professionalism and strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material and communicate with various levels of management
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Result & quality oriented
- Experience with Microsoft products (O365, Exchange, AD, SQL)
- University Degree in Computer Sciences or relevant discipline
- Experience with Storages, Advance Endpoint Protection software, VOIP, Firewalls and network administration / installation and Software deployment
Location: Athens, Greece
We are offering an attractive remuneration package and challenging opportunity for professional development.
If you wish to work in a pleasant, modern, professional environment with excellent career opportunities, please click Submit your CV or visit https://www.medochemie.com/Careers.aspx
Applicants should note that based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all applications/CV kept in our database have been deleted. In case you have forwarded us your CV in the past and you are interested in this position, please apply again.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.