Over 55.000 people are affected by Heart Failure in Greece. Novartis has been at the forefront of cardiovascular treatment for decades, delivering groundbreaking medicines that extend and improve life.
As a Medical Representative in CRM, you will be responsible for managing your own area, developing and implementing business plans to achieve your goals and maximize market share, in line with defined policies.
You will develop relationships of trust with our customers, informing them in a balanced and scientific way about some of the most innovative medicines and being the connecting link of the company with them.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- University degree in Science and/or Business Administration
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Market can be considered as an additional qualification
- Experience in the Cardiovascular Therapeutic Area can also be considered as an additional qualification
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to build strong professional relationships and teamwork skills leading to measurable results
- Digital and technological savvy
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Why Consider Novartis?
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2021. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to take smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Business Unit REGION EUROPE PHARMA
Work Location Athens
Company/Legal Entity Nov (Hellas) Greece
Functional Area Sales
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Shift Work No
Early Talent Yes