International pharmaceutical company KRKA has a newly established subsidiary in Athens, therefore we have an open positions for a MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE in Athens.
KRKA Group is one of the world’s leading generic pharmaceutical companies, focusing on generic prescription pharmaceuticals marketed under its own brands. It is a company with a 65 years old tradition with headquarters in Slovenia. More than one half of 12,500 employees work in 45 subsidiaries and representative offices abroad. Our medicines treat more than 50 million patients every day in over 70 markets ranging from Lisbon to Vladivostok. More information about the company you can find on www.krka.biz.
- Plan, prepare, perform and report activities in the territory according to valid cycle instructions
- Promote Krka’s products and Krka at a high expert level, with effective marketing skills
- Plan, prepare (including pre- and post-call analysis), perform and report on well targeted individual calls and group presentations to customers according to valid cycle, targeting and routing instructions and in accordance with the valid SPC
- Ensure rational use of promotional materials and other marketing tools to achieve optimal results in an economical way and with optimal efficiency Present and promote Krka’s products at external events, congresses and fairs where Krka participates
- Use regularly CRM system and maintain and up-date customer data base
- Actively (and well prepared) participate in Krka’s e-learning courses, training, seminars and meetings for medical representatives
- Monitor, analyse and report on market situation concerning Krka and Krka’s products, and activities in the working area and suggest corresponding actions
- Perform marketing activities that are consistent with valid rules, regulations and codes
- Obtain/receive, and transfer/forward information on safety of medicines and perform other pharmacovigilance activities
- Monitor and report on monitoring of efficacy and safety of Krka’s products within non-interventional clinical studies
WE VALUE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE:
- University degree of education or higher professional degree of education in one of the following fields: Pharmacy, chemistry, economics, medicine, other natural sciences, other social sciences
- At least 3 years of experience as a medical/sales representative, preferably in international pharmaceutical (generic) industry
- Knowledge of cardiovascular and gastroenterology market will be considered as an advantage
- Self-initiative, enthusiastic and dynamic, transparent
- Motivated by work and achievements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Systematic, well organized, goal and task oriented
- User level of PC skills, including MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency English is an advantage
We are a growing international company with own vertically integrated production in EU and with own research and development, and WE OFFER:
- in depth introduction trainings and constant further trainings
- a competitive remuneration package
- support and knowledge also from the HQ supporting functions and parallel programs
- open, honest, responsive communication, and sincere relationships.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV in English till 15th February.