Honora Pharma is a Pharmaceutical Company , established in Thessaloniki, Greece. Operates in the domain of Private Label Pharmaceutical products, Medical Devices & Food Supplements.
Distributes innovative international pharmaceutical companies along with the mutual cooperation of domestic companies.
Honora intends to employ Sales Representatives based in Thessaloniki, Ioannina and Heraklion.
- Deliver products presentation in private and hospital sector physicians.
- Deliver products presentation in targeted Pharmacies and Pharmaceutical Stores, achieving sales promotion.
- Organize detailed meetings or events in targeted Clinics of local Hospitals for all scientific staff.
- Operate and execute tactical plan by product responsibility in the appointed territory.
- Detect local market conditions to pick out any competitive sales advantage for his /her products of responsibility.
- Actively participate in team meetings, departmental discussions and training sessions, providing extensived qualitative and quantitative data, regarding the progress of the operational plan along the performance of the assigned products.
- Stay up to date on new products , applications and techniques, through webinars and training.
- Develop and ensure excellent relationships with KOLs physicians and pharmacists , who set and lead the opinion across the specific therapeutic field.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in health, business or any other related field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with CRM practices , databases, statistics and data analysis.
- Excellent selling , communication, negotiation and time management skills.
- Travel ability.
- High level of confidentiality and integrity.
- The company offers competitive compensation package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and feel confident to respond actively to the requirements of the position, to inspire and support your career, you have an exciting opportunity to join us.
Please send your C.V through our website www.honorapharma.com
Applicants should note that ,based on the GDPR , all applications /C.V kept in our database, have been deleted.
All applications will be treated as confidential.