Position Code: PM_GUIDOTTI_2021
Guidotti Hellas (affiliate of Menarini Group) intends to recruit:
The job holder will be responsible for the development of the assigned products of responsibility mainly in respiratory field.
The job position is based in Athens.
Key accountabilities are:
- Develops strategic direction and growth plan of the product portfolio together with the BU manager.
- Applies and accurately incorporates the company’s policies and procedures
- Provides extensive training to the Field Force (FF) team for the marketing strategy of the assigned portfolio, and monitors its implementation in the field.
- Monitors the product portfolio performance of his/her responsibility based on detailed framework of KPIs.
- Builds effective and strategic interaction with key stakeholders.
- Drives the mapping process of targeted HCPs/accounts by effectively training the members of the FF team on the implementation of specific Profiling/Segmentation/Targeting (PST) tools.
- Explores market trends/dynamics and thoroughly analyses evidence based clinical practice in the field, in order to identify growth opportunities for his/her portfolio of responsibility.
- Sets up the business unit’s framework for promotional activities (regulations / implementation /documented feedback) and focuses on the ROI analysis of key MKT activities supporting theassigned portfolio.
- Collaborates closely with the FF team, in order to oversee the structure of the most appropriate marketing mix for the respiratory portfolio of GH, ensuring the complete execution of the defined strategy and the successful accomplishment of the scheduled tactical plan. The collaboration also includes the consistent communication with FF as for the analysis/evaluation of critical insights derived from the implementation of the overall strategy as well as of specific activities/projects in the field.
Necessary skills and qualifications are:
- University Degree, preferably in Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Business Administration or any other related field. A MSc./MBA will be considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English / Fully computer literate.
- At least 3-4 years of experience at MKT positions, preferably within a multinational pharmaceutical company in Respiratory field.
- Excellent communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in product portfolio management and assigned projects.
- Confident, energetic and dynamic team player.2
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Creative/analytical thinking and ability to synthesize business elements in order to form and holistic MKT approach for the products of responsibility.
- Ability to identify new business opportunities based on extensive and detailed market analysis.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements
of the position, please send us a curriculum vitae by entering the code position PM_GUIDOTTI_2021
All applications will be treated as confidential.