EXCELYA, the fastest growing European CRO with 18 offices across Europe, expands its Data Management Department and is looking for an experienced Data Management Coordinator to join our international team, preferred to be based in Greece.
Are you ready to make your next career step and join excelya on its way to become the Leading CRO in Europe?
Purpose of the role
The Data Management Coordinator coordinates whole or part of end to end clinical data management process flow (data acquisition from Case Report Form (CRF) development to Clinical Study Reporting (CSR) of Clinical Data and ensures optimal execution, quality data deliverables and continuous improvement of Clinical Data Management offering.
The Data Management Coordinator contributes to Clinical Data Management effectiveness to produce databases and reports that meet customer requirements and company financial objectives.
- Coordinate improvement of existing and defining of new processes and technology for Clinical Data Management
- Monitor quality and efficiency of DM processes across projects to identify and propose opportunities for improvements
- Contribute to the development and operation of DM process, data collection and management, reporting and process improvement and innovation as needed
- Support audits and inspection readiness activities, as needed
- Facilitate sharing of lessons learnt across projects
- Ensure compliance of work with project’s scope of work
- Contribute to project outcomes realization according to agreed time, scope and cost constraints, with high quality
- May serve as a Data Management Customer Liaison for one or more customers
Desired Skills and Experience
- BSc degree or equivalent in Life Sciences or in a scientific discipline such as Business, Statistics, Mathematics, IT, Biology, etc. ; a post graduate diploma will be considered an asset
- At least 2 years of work experience, with a focus on clinical data management preferably
- Solid experience with EDC systems, IxRS, eCOAs and other eClinical and/or RWE solutions will be considered an asset
- Self-motivated, able to work effectively under pressure independently and within teams in a highly demanding multinational working environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, strong organization skills and attention to detail including ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Strong results’ orientation personality as well as decision-making and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of business process management principles and Project management principles
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages (both verbally and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Join us for a challenging career!
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, as well as continuous development and career opportunities in an exciting, international and supporting working environment.
At EXCELYA your career will flourish, as we care about what you can be and how fast you can reach higher international positions.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Become an Excelyate!
Excel with care!