Product Manager (Neurology)
Cross Pharmaceuticals PC is one of the most growing companies in the field of pharmaceuticals and OTC. For more than 13 years, Cross Pharmaceuticals PC offers innovative pharmaceutic solutions to the medical and pharmaceutical communities through a multifaceted product portfolio of medicines, OTCs, food supplements and medical devices.
Firmly committed to improve health and well-being and focusing on diversity and inclusion, we continuously strengthen our departments with highly skilled and experienced personnel to ensure exceptional quality services.
- Develop and execute the brand strategy of the product portfolio under responsibility
- Propose, execute and evaluate action plans through all available go-to-market models
- Gather market insights, develop market evolution hypotheses, anticipate competitive dynamics, determine opportunities and threats.
- Analyze and interpret market insights to identify core brand needs/gaps and propose solid detailed action plans to overcome competitors and ensure growth.
- Support and liaise with the sales team to achieve company goals.
- Forge relationships with all relevant stakeholders contributing to the company growth
- Forecast annual sales targets and relevant A&P budget
- Monitor closely sales results on a monthly basis, track the implementation of marketing initiatives as per predefined KPIs and measure their market impact
- Create regularly qualitative and quantitative reports of product portfolio development and life cycle management, as well as commercial presentations
- Train the sales reps contributing to SFE
- Ensure compliance and adherence to laws and company core values in alignment with respective procedures.
- 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical marketing in the area of Neurology.
- Relevant experience in the areas of Orthopedics, Gastrenterology, Pediatrics will be considered as an advantage.
- Bachelor in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy
- Sc. and or MBA will be considered as a plus
- Solid analytical, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in an open, constructive and problem-solving manner.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, of MS office and CRM programs
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, result-driven and team worker.
- Car license and ability to travel
- Completed military obligations.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary package
- Efficiency bonus
- Excellent working environment.
- Continuous development opportunities
- Company car, mobile phone
- Group private insurance
Interested parties are required to send their CV to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org